Monday, September 28, 2015

Stampin' Up! Christmas Cuties - Teepee Christmas cards!



Happy Monday everyone! I'm very happy to see some spring sunshine this morning instead of the cold, wet miserable "southerly" weather we've had hanging around for a week! Although lousy weather is always a good excuse to creative indoors! Just for something different I made some "teepee" cards with the new holiday stamp set "Christmas Cuties" (very aptley named). I love all three images and the sentiments too but I have to say the little angel is my favourite, it's very sweet! Have to add the ladies in my class all really liked this project too, both the stamp set and different card style, it really is a "super easy" card to make even though it looks a little complicated. Enjoy the rest of your day!..........cheers for now, Sue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment